Wednesday, August 26, 2009

End of Summer, so LET'S GET ROCKED!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate the last week of summer, I decided to start it off with a bang, and/or a screaming electric guitar!! My sister Laura and I went yesterday to see Cheap Trick, Poison, and Def Leppard. I had never seen Cheap Trick before and they were really entertaining. I love Poison so it was good to see them live (although I was slightly dissapointed they didn't play "I want action tonight"). Then was Def Leppard. I've seen them before and I'd do it again. They put on a rocking show and nothing beats "Pour some Sugar on Me" live...it seriously blows your mind.



Tonight I went to the Nickelback concert with Becca, Rachel, and Sakerra. Saving Abel, Hinder, and Papa Roach opened for them. All of the bands were good, and Nickelback was very good, but wow, keep your mouth shut in between songs. Too much talking (although pretty funny at times), too much drinking on stage. BUT They seriously rocked hardcore. and the best part of all was when Nickelback and Hinder performed ACDC's "Highway to Hell"...awesome.



Not a bad way to end the summer.

No comments:

Similar Stories

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Background