1. Went to a German Choir concert at Temple Square.
2. Worked.
3. Made my favorite magazine cards with Annicka to entertain myself at work. LOL.
4. Completed 1 mini scrapbook for a friend. 40 pages, 6 hours, 6 episodes of the Simpsons, and 3 episodes of Dr. Quinn Medicine woman to complete.5. Remember Sully from Dr. Quinn? He is dreamy. Actually does anyone 1st remember the show Dr. Quinn?? I loved this show when it was on. I want a man like Sully. Stands up for what he believes, has a pet wolf, can survive is the wilderness...lol.
6. Had a bout of Stomach Flu, food poisoning or something. :P
7. Reading to Kill a Mockingbird from my work reading group. It's a good thing cause it is making me stick to some classics I haven't read for years and years.
3 comments:
I haven't read that book in YEARS! I think I may go find me a copy and read it, it sounds so nice and it is such a good book!
I do remember Sully. I thought he was dreamy too. I didn't even remember his name. I should read some classics too. The new stuff has a lot of bad words in them. The old ones seem to be a little cleaner. I would actually probably enjoy the books if I wasn't having to analyze them for the paper of the week for some lame English class.
First of all ...magazine cards?! I need photographic evidence! I miss your magazine cards. Second of all, I think I've given up on scrapbooking. I got all my stuff out the other day for the first time in over a year and couldn't even get through one page before I was so tired of it that I wanted to die. Sad.
Post a Comment