Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm back!

20 misquito bites, over 1,000 pictures, and a sun burn later I am back!  I will be blogging many entries on many details but for now I'm off to bed to try and work out this jet-lag thing.

Here is our final team picture...


And this quote sums up this trip for me...it describes my wonderful team and the incredible people we met who helped us along the way...

“How lovely to think that no one need wait a moment. We can start now, start slowly, changing the world. How lovely that everyone, great and small, can make a contribution toward introducing justice straightaway. And you can always, always give something, even if it is only kindness!” Anne Frank

1 comment:

Em said...

Jill! How awesome that you got to go! I have loved reading about your trip. Not gonna lie, a little jealous. And.... I loved that quote by Anne Frank. Are you in Salt Lake? Maybe we should get together. Its been WAY too long :)

Similar Stories

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Background